Sunday, September 04, 2005

Danke

This is a short post about Reverbs 2005. I will not wate my timeor yours by describing it, as it has been done in exemplerary fashion in a vibrant day to day description by Tommy (see the link to Green Monster). It was great fun, and I enjoyed myself immensely.

I would like to congratulate all those involved in making REVERBS a success. I would also like to thank everybody, and especially the student council for giving me such an oppertunity. Doing the message board with Anirudh and Vignesh was an experience of a lifetime.

I truly felt as if we all were a team, working extra-hard to make Reverbs better than ever before, and I think that we just did...

Congrats all, and well organized SPL anna and akka *grin* and Cultural secretaries

5 Comments:

Blogger Vishal 'Tommy' Thomas said...

lol ur gettin spammed like mad. thanks fer the compliments . u did a gret job as well. similarly kudos to student councils of both skls

8:30 AM, September 05, 2005  
Blogger G said...

Yay for reverbs :D

7:34 AM, September 06, 2005  
Blogger Antarius said...

YAY for PSBB who made the Yay for reverbs

9:14 AM, September 06, 2005  
Blogger Antarius said...

Are u registered????????
If so, ur profile pic will be there

3:43 AM, September 07, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » »

3:21 AM, April 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home