Saturday, September 17, 2005

Unquotable Quotes II

Return of the quotes...

1. "Boys on the left, Girls on the Right, rest in the Middle"
A very gender oriented PT teacher announced to his class.

2. "Form a straight circle"
PT teacher of my old school. Leibenitz would be turning in his grave.

3. "Please give me pay attention"
What happened to the word Grammar????

4. "We store water in earthern posts to cool them as earthern pots absorb heat from the atmosphere" - Anon (I shalt not reveal the creator)

5. A friend boasted about his Mercedes in Delhi ( Excuse #2. Same guy as part 1)
"My father drove towards Chennai. My mom took the Maruti and drove to Delhi. Midway both hit and my Merc was beaten up"

6. "The Pepsi Cup is brought to you by Pepsi"
Announcer on TV. wonder whether he has heard about competing companies...

7. " When aircrafts crash, we lose the baggage. Thus I will design a plane that has the floats used for the baggage" -Didnt catch the Homo sapien in that. Did you?

8. "The Yamaha brought to you by Super Fours and sixes"
Charu Sharma. Maybe after many months of coaching, he might rival mandira Bedi with that line...

9. "Is you Islam?"
Same Geography teacher as Part I to a muslim child. Evidently wasnt trained in religions of the world.

10. A while back, my 7 year old cousin asked me as to how old I was. I replied : 12. She says
"Damn you are still older than me..."

11. "I want you all tomorrow to Produce me"
Last years Physics teacher to 12B1 on the homework situation. Funny, it wasnt a biology lesson...

12. "S= ut + 1/2 * a * (coffee)^2)"
Same as above. On no laughs, she cracks it again....

13. "This tastes like trash"
Since when did people take Trash as a control? And when did they taste it?

14. "Both the three of you together, sit separately"
PT teachers again redefine the realms of Grammar

15. "Icecream on a cold day makes one sick"
Nothing funny. Just dumb

16. "All your base are belong to us"
The worst of the lot. This caused a suicide rate increase worldwide by 358% (of english teachers)

Do you want a Part III?
Yes/ No/ Maybe- shout out in the comments...

Antarius
Copyright MMV

19 Comments:

Blogger Strix said...

K, i will reveal classified info!!! hahahah... the 4th and 7th ones were me!!! i told u i am an ignoramus!!! sorry it still makes me laff.... keep goin bhaiya... there are loads more u cvan post

9:07 AM, September 17, 2005  
Blogger Antarius said...

sure
I wasnt sure whether u wanted to be shown as The Ignoramus of the Century.
Oh well...

9:09 AM, September 17, 2005  
Blogger Antarius said...

do I take that as a request??
goody...

9:18 AM, September 17, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was the cousin who said damn u're still older then me.These are some of the 1 which my p.e and hindi teachers say.
:give me a red pen of any colour
:let the airforce come in
:my life is horrible but i love it
:can u draw a dalmation of any dog?

10:49 AM, September 17, 2005  
Blogger Antarius said...

hi damini.
Nice to see you drop in
Thats good
I will include those in Part III

10:52 AM, September 17, 2005  
Blogger N said...

When I was in PSBB KKN, my PT master was Simon sir(I think every1 in Chennai will know him) and he was famous for his wacky one-liners.
eg: Do not put scent on your moustache.
eg:Enna samachu pothindu irundeengala? (His reply when we told him hat we were doing sums in Maths class)
eg:Open the windows, let the atmosphere come in.

12:06 AM, September 18, 2005  
Blogger Antarius said...

haha
Thats good
Tis is better...

Open the windows let the airforce come in

12:50 AM, September 18, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

part I was better....but yeah i want part III!!!

madhvi: i thought u were smarter than that!!!!!

2:22 AM, September 18, 2005  
Blogger Antarius said...

you thought wrong....
(kidding *click*)

2:27 AM, September 18, 2005  
Blogger sykora said...

Next it will be : "Open the tap and let the Navy Corp come in"
I'm baited breath in anticipation for part III

6:14 AM, September 18, 2005  
Blogger Antarius said...

hahaha
Thats funny
Wait,
I have exhausted all the obvious ones..
will take a bit

6:16 AM, September 18, 2005  
Blogger G said...

Part 3! :D

6:34 AM, September 18, 2005  
Blogger Strix said...

hey,
im an ignoramus yet i am smart!!! lol wierd combo but still... some one shud put up ji hans hahaha sucker at the idec to aunty!!!!!!!!

6:38 AM, September 19, 2005  
Blogger Antarius said...

LOL
Will do
If you have any ones that u feel deserve such 'prise;
Send em over

6:41 AM, September 19, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol..good stufff dhruv! i like the lill cousin thingy!>.i said sum veyr stoopid ones myself too..like after the studying the whole of reproduction system..i ask..."okay..so basically the baby's in the sperm"!..( suddenly the brain disappears and...what a fool i make of myself!)

i wan't part III soon please!..im yet to see part I...
anyway..u rem that other stoopid thing i said..which my dad embaressed me with on Farewell day??...that moon thingy?!..

anyway..good job...keep posting in..
BYE

anonymous! ( u thought i'd give out my name that easily!>..those are my embaressing moments!..no way!)

7:19 AM, September 19, 2005  
Blogger Antarius said...

i wan't part III soon please!..im yet to see part I...
anyway..u rem that other stoopid thing i said..which my dad embaressed me with on Farewell day??...that moon thingy?!..

Lol
waiting to find out....
Mail me if u have additions ppl pls.

7:30 AM, September 19, 2005  
Blogger Vishal 'Tommy' Thomas said...

lol lol !! brilliant !
another one :
principal was on rounds so the pt master runs into class
" principal coin in circles all keep quiet(pronounced coyat)"
after she passes our class:
"principal has passed away ok now do what u want"
;p.

10:23 PM, September 19, 2005  
Blogger Antarius said...

not to mentio the WHAT YOU SAY???
in GA yesterday
(was it what U say or to say??)

10:52 PM, September 19, 2005  
Blogger Strix said...

oh, Kamini aunty sed this in our meeting with her and some old parent of abacus...
"meet mister ****** he has old ties with our skool... his daughter used to be in our skool but she passed away... shes in college now... is there any problem?!?"

12:34 AM, September 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home